The MP-55 is designed and made in Australia and is considered one of the most advanced units on the market today.
The MP-55 offers the benefits of a pulsed magnetic field to help balance the body's natural electricity for greater well-being and can be applied almost anywhere on the body.
Designed to be unique, heavy duty, reliable, fast, easy to use, and powerful.
This model features a new stronger toroidal transformer, larger coil, and modern, stylish enclosure as well as an adjustable session timer.
Industry has been quick to recognize the advantage toroidals offer.
- Fully automatic with variable pulse speed of up to 40 pulses/second.
- No need to press a button to charge and fire each pulse.
- Hand Paddle is Magnetic Bio-North marked, identifiable even in the dark.
- New heavy duty paddle allows long pulsing sessions at maximum speed.
- New stronger, heavy duty toroidal power transformer.
- Built in timer.
- The unit turns off automatically after pre-set session time has expired. To continue, simply reset and start again.
- This function was added as a safety feature also, in case operator forgets to turn the unit off.
- New modern, stylish industrial strength (RoHS compliant) ABS enclosure.
- Fully insulated coil set in a highly durable custom plastic mold.
- Totally solid state.
- Huge Main capacitors are German made with a manufacturer warranty of 10 years.
- Coil rating is approx. 11-milli henry.
Through the principle of induction, the magnetic field creates tiny electrical micro-currents
in living organic material that contain an electrolyte such as saline.
Can be used to compliment our zappers and CS Generators as part of the Beck Protocol or used independently.
Targets specific areas.
What you get::
1 x Model MP-55 MAGNETIC PULSER
1 x Build-in heavy duty toroidal power supply.
1 x Heavy Duty Bio-North (South seeking) marked Hand Paddle.
1 x Session Timer and Auto-OFF function.
1 x User manual.
2 x Safety Fuses.
LED indicates pulse speed, variable up to 55 pulses/second by graduated dial.
Fuse protected for extra safety.
Each unit is tested on an oscilloscope during manufacture and again prior to shipping.
Warranty: 36 month RTB (return to base) on all internally mounted components.