* Energy Storage Capacitor: 600uF, 450 Volts DC.
* Typical Energy Storage: 36.75 Joules (Watt*Seconds)
* Maximum Energy Storage: 42.18 Joules (Watt*Seconds)
* Typical Peak Charge Voltage: 350 Volts DC
* Maximum Peak Charge Voltage: 375 Volts DC
* Minimum Peak Current Discharge into Coil: 150 Amps RMS
* Pulse Rise Time: <1.8 uS (microseconds).
* Pulse Duration: ~2.5mS (milliseconds).
* Main Coil Inductance: ~2.5mH (milli-henries)
* Flux Density: 40,500 Ampere*Turns
* Peak Magnetic Field Output: ~6,000 Gauss* (~6 kilo Gauss). For Gauss calculations, and an in-depth discussion on the electrical principles at play with an MP, click HERE. *Magnetic flux intensity follows the inverse square rule - the further you are away from the magnetic core, the faster the Gauss intensity drops off. At face of Magnetic Coil, the Gauss is ~6,000 Gauss as measured on an F.W. Bell Model 5080 Fluxmeter.
* Minimum number of Pulse Discharges 30 Million (30,000,000)
Magnetic Pulser comes complete with:
The Magnetic Pulser MP5 unit
Two(2) AC-DC Wall Adapters (one Spare).
The Magnetic Pulser ships with an International Wall Adapter intended for any voltage from 110VAC 60 Hz (North America) to 220/240 Volt AC 50 Hz Mains (as found in International Countries). Thus, you can use your Magnetic Pulser virtually anywhere in the world.
Additionally, the Magnetic Pulser may also be operated directly from a 12 Volt DC Battery like an automobile cigarette lighter. You will need to purchase an Adapter cord which plugs into the cigarette lighter and has a Center Positive, 2.1mm Plug. Radio Shack® usually has these Adapters.